Thursday, August 25, 2011

Still attempting 1st flight lesson

     Well, it turns out that my 1st flight instructor is leaving the company in 2 weeks, having found a job with a commercial airline. I guess that is the goal for most instructors... waiting for a better job.
     So after talking to him last night, he suggested I might want to start out with an instructor I can stick with for the duration of my lessons. Makes sense.
     So... following my age old advice of  "be nice to the front desk lady", I obtained a new instructor and a scheduled 1st flight lesson for tomorrow night, Friday, at 6:30 P.M. Yippee!! I'll try not to expect anything, and enjoy everything that comes.
     The explanation for the Tuesday morning "stand up" was that the plane was in for maintenance, any any appointments were canceled automatically. Somebody forgot to call the clients!! How's that for customer service in this economy?
     I'll keep my fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home